Natura Culina’s subscription plan was created as a result of the needs of our loyal customers. We acknowledge that consistency is key, so we want to offer our customers the opportunity to have a continuous supply of products at a loyalty rate. The subscription program offers all of the Full Size Face Products in addition to the Travel Size Face Wash from each line.
The duration of each subscription is 12 months, which can be canceled at any time. Your order will be processed on the same day of the month that the initial order is placed. We offer monthly, bimonthly, and quarterly product shipments based on your product needs.
Cancelling Your Subscription: Subscription plans can be cancelled at any time through the customer dashboard. If your subscription has already been renewed for the given month, the cancellation will be effective for the remaining shipments.
Each subscription account will expire after 12 months. After 12 months the subscription will not be automatically renewed. You will be notified a month prior to the 12 month subscription expiration date.
Subscription Changes: You can upgrade/downgrade your subscription at any time through the customer dashboard. If your subscription has already been renewed for the given month, the subscription change will be effective for the remaining shipments.
✿ Add an Item to a Current Subscription
1. When logged in to your NC account, navigate yourself to the page of your desired product. For example, if you want to add a Rose’Berry Face Mask to your subscription, go to the Rose’Berry product page!
2. Once on the product page, select the size option you would like and then click the “Subscribe” option.
3. From there, you will be asked to choose how often you would like to receive that product: every month, every 2 months or every 3 months.
4. To add this product to your current subscription, you will need to select the frequency option that reflects your current subscription plan. If your current subscription plan receives product every 2 months, then select the 2 month option!
5. Once you do this, underneath a box will appear that says “Add to an existing subscription?”. You will click that option and then select “Add”. Once all of that is completed, the desired product will be added to your current subscription!
✿ Remove an Item from a Current Subscription
1. When logged in, go to “My Account” and from there go to the “My Subscription” page. Once at the “My Subscription” page.
2. On this page, you will see all of the details of your current subscription. To remove an item from your subscription, you will see a section titled “Subscription totals”, there you will be able to “Upgrade or Downgrade” any of the products you are subscribed to.
3. Remove any products by clicking the “X” button on the left side of the product.
Purchasing a Subscription: Subscriptions must be purchased separately from one-time orders.
*Additional promotions cannot be applied to subscription program.