Chamomile Face Oil
$14.00 – $55.00 — or subscribe and save 10%
0.25oz – $14 | 1oz – $45 | Both – $55
Chamomile Face Oil is an exclusive blend of Jojoba Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, and Vitamin E. Wonderful for all skin types, this luxurious oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help reduce redness caused by common skin disorders like acne and eczema. Chamomile Face Oil is also considered to be hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants. Naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, A, E, it is a wonderful treatment for dry skin.
Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba) Oil, Calendula Officinalis* (Calendula Flower), Rose Canina* (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Topopherol (Vitamin E)
Due to the nature of our products and the fresh ingredients that are used, our products do not last as long as other brands.
・Unopened: 12 months
・Opened: 6 months
For best results, apply 3-4 drops to your palms, rub together and apply to your face and neck morning and night after cleansing and misting. You can follow up with your favorite moisturizer morning and/or night. Don’t forget to apply your favorite non toxic SPF daily in AM!
• Face Wash
• Face Mist
• Splash Hyaluronic Acid Serum
• “C” Me Vitamin C Serum
• Hibiscus E Eye Serum
• Face Oil
• SPF Moisturizer in the AM
• Makeup + Honey C Lip Balm
・Mixing and matching our face oils can be beneficial for some skin types.
– Some skins can be sensitive to the Rose Face Oil. If you find that your skin is sensitive, you can either discontinue use of the Rose Face Oil or mix it with a few drops of the Chamomile Face Oil for a more gentle anti-aging effect. This combination will provide your skin with extra hydration.
– Mix a few drops of Chamomile Face Oil with a few drops of the Botanical Face Oil to elevate hydration while healing and treating acne/breakouts.
・ Add a daily moisturizer with SPF over your face oil in your AM skincare routine to protect your skin from the sun and reduce the appearance of scarring and aging.