For September our product of the month is the Chamomile Face Mask!
Every order in September will be receiving a sample of our Chamomile Face Mask. We would like to highlight a few of our favorite ways to get the most out of our most versatile face mask. Gently exfoliating and cleansing, the White Kaolin Clay is the mildest of all clays and is a great match for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive skin. It can be whatever you need it to be depending on what you mix it with.
The combination of the Chamomile and Calendula Herbs make this face mask extra soothing for the skin, tightening your pores and nourishing your skin.
Here are some of our favorite ways to mix the Chamomile Face Mask
- For a gentle cleansing effect, use one of the Natura Culina Face Mists
- For a gentle cleanse and extra moisture, use your favorite Non-Dairy Yogurt (Vegan Option)
- Mix a heaping ½ teaspoon of Chamomile Face Mask with 1 tablespoon of your favorite non-dairy, plain yogurt
- For a gently exfoliating, moisture-rich mask, use full-fat plain yogurt.
- Mix a heaping ½ teaspoon of Chamomile Face Mask with 1 tablespoon of full fat plain yogurt. (The probiotics in yogurt are a great treatment for problem skin).
- For an anti-aging, nutrient-rich combination, use a combination of full-fat plain yogurt and the Rose’ Berry Face Mask.
- Mix a heaping ½ teaspoon of chamomile Face mask with 1 tablespoon of full fat plain yogurt, with ½ teaspoon of Rose’ Berry Face Mask
* A couple of drops of Chamomile or Rose Face Oil can be added to any of these mixtures for extra moisture and nutrients.
*Mix all of your ingredients together and apply the mask using your hands or face mask brush. Apply evenly on your face and neck, avoiding your eye area. Leave the mask on for 15-30 minutes or until it dries out completely. Rinse the face mask off and follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
XO Team NC